Preparation time: 10 minutes
These blueberry cheesecake snackers are sure to satisfy. The fruity taste of the blueberries compliments the rich flavor of the cheesecake. Experiment by substituting different berries into the recipe to experience new tastes. Easily fit in a little bit of extra flavor into your keto diet.
Before you start:
Set aside a medium, microwave safe bowl
Set aside an ice cube tray or small cupcake pan
Grab a blender
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup cream cheese
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup blueberries, finely chopped
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add butter, coconut oil, and cream cheese to microwave safe bowl. On high, microwave in short 5-10 second intervals until melted.
- Once melted, add the heavy whipping cream and blueberries and transfer to your blender.
- Pulse the blender to blend in the blueberries and then add and pulse in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture from the blender into the ice cube tray or cupcake pan.
- Freeze for a minimum of one hour and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.