Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Cheesecake can be a wonderful keto dessert. Traditionally, dessert crusts are high in carbohydrates. By making a crust using almond flour we are able to dramatically cut out the number of carbs in the recipe to make it suitable for a keto diet. These bites are a great way to get a quick taste of cheesecake to keep cravings under control.
Before you start:
Preheat oven to 300°F
Set aside 2 mixing bowls, one medium and one large
Set aside a cupcake pan
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup stevia, or other sugar substitute
1/2 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cups cream cheese, at room temperature
- Mix your melted butter and almond flour in medium mixing bowl.
- Divide the almond flour and butter mixture evenly in your cupcake pan and press firmly into the bottom of each cup to form the crust.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 300°F.
- Remove the crust from the oven and set aside.
- In your large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients to form the cheesecake batter.
- Disperse the cheesecake batter evenly over the crust. Increase the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool for at least 5 minutes, and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.