Preparation time: 10 minutes
The mixture of chocolate and peanut butter is timeless, and these treats are no exception. Keto diets don’t have to sacrifice incredible taste. Let these chocolatey peanut butter bites melt in your mouth for added pleasure.
Before you start:
Set aside a medium, microwave safe bowl
Set aside an ice cube tray or small cupcake pan
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tablespoons coconut oil
l teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter, like PB2
1 teaspoon stevia, or other sugar substitute
- In your microwave safe bowl, add butter and coconut oil. Microwave the butter and coconut oil on high in short 5-10 second bursts until melted.
- Once your mixture is melted add the heavy whipping cream.
- Stir in peanut butter, stevia, cocoa powder, and pure vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into ice tray or small cupcake pan.
- Freeze for a minimum of one hour and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.