Preparation time: 16-20 minutes
The Keto-friendly Pie Crust is a perfect start for any pie mix you want to create for your next healthy dinner. With a combination of sweetener mixed with salt and/or butter, this pie crust will surely bring delight to your taste buds, whatever kind of sweet and savory pie you make with our Keto-friendly Pie Crust.
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (either granular or powdered is fine)*
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in melted butter until dough comes together and resembles coarse crumbs.
- Turn out into a glass or ceramic pie plate. Press firmly with fingers into the bottom and up sides. Use a flat bottomed glass or measuring cup to even out the bottom. Prick all over with a fork before baking.
- To bake unfilled, preheat oven to 325°F. Bake until edges are golden brown, up to 20 minutes.
- To bake a filled pie, pre-bake for about 10-12 minutes before adding fillings. You may need to cover the edges in foil to avoid over-browning.
- *For a savoury pie crust, leave out the sweetener, use 1/2 tsp salt, and add 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.