Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Cheesecake is a great treat for a keto diet. By using almond flour to form the crust we are able to keep these cheesecake bars keto-friendly. Consider sprinkling the bars with a sugar-free sweetener for added flavor. These lemon cheesecake keto bars have a nice lemon flavor to change up the flavor.
Before you start:
Preheat oven to 350°F
Set aside 2 mixing bowls, one medium and one large
Grease an 8-inch baking pan
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup almond flour
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup sugar-free lemon gelatin mix
8 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- In your medium mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and almond flour.
- Transfer the mixture into your baking pan and firmly press into the bottom to form the crust.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- While the crust cools, combine your boiling water with the gelatin mix and stir till dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice to the gelatin and mix well.
- Pour the gelatin and cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set the cream cheese and gelatin.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.