Preparation time: 10 minutes
Lemon coconut bites are a great snack to meet your daily fat goals. The combination of lemon and coconut creates a wonderful combination of flavors, all while being keto friendly. Consider adding grated lemon rind if you really love the taste of lemons, or coconut flakes to add to the texture of the bites. Whatever your additional preferences, you will love these lemon coconut bites.
Before you start:
Set aside a medium microwave safe bowl
Prepare an ice tray or small cupcake pan
2 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon extract
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon stevia, or other sugar substitute
4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Add cream cheese, coconut oil, and butter to your microwave safe bowl and microwave in short 5-10 seconds bursts until ingredients are melted.
- Add heavy whipping cream to your melted ingredients and whisk.
- Mix in lemon extract, lemon juice, and choice of sweetener.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your ice cube tray or small cupcake pan.
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 hour and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.