Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
These almond flour based double chocolate brownies will satisfy those intense chocolate cravings. Dark chocolate gives these brownies a nice rich flavor. Top with freshly sliced berries or whipped cream for improved taste.
Before you start:
Preheat oven to 350°F
Set aside two mixing bowls, one medium and one large
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan
3/4 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup stevia or other sugar substitute
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup 90 percent crumbled dark chocolate
- Combine almond flour, salt, stevia, cocoa powder, and baking powder in the large bowl.
- Combine and whisk eggs, butter, and vanilla in the medium bowl.
- Add the whisked mixture from step two to your dry almond flour mixture. Stir.
- Mix in the crumbled dark chocolate to the brownie batter.
- Pour the batter into your greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Test brownies to make sure they have cooked through. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.