Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite American dessert, and a wonderful dessert for a keto diet. Mix in some peanut butter and you have an irresistible delight. These flourless chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are great for satisfying cravings without excess carbohydrates.
Before you start:
Preheat oven to 350°F
Set aside a medium mixing bowl
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon stevia, or other sugar substitute
1 large egg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar-free or dark chocolate chips
- In your medium mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, stevia, egg, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir.
- Place round, about 1 tablespoon in size, spoonfuls of dough on your baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10-15 minutes, and serve.
Hometown Keto is a sustainable and dramatic approach to the popular, scientifically supported high fat low carb diet plan. With the addition of a Keto-Os supplement, hi fat foods are consumed by your body in nutritional ketosis, the body’s natural fat-burning state. When maintained — even for a few days — a hi fat low carb diet supported by Santa Clarita keto supplements produces incredible effects: rapid fat loss, sustained energy levels and increased focus. By switching to high fat low carb foods, and adding a keto supplement, your body uses fat as fuel, rather than protein or carbs. Ultimately, this scientific advancement has revolutionized the hi fat diet, making hi fat low carb foods an easy and sustainable way to reach maximum health — and stay there.